:: Re: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it …
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Is Void OK? Was: Keep it alive
Quoting Alessandro Selli (alessandroselli@???):

> Whom shouldn't do that, the distro developer or the distro's admin?

The various people in charge of a distribution acting in a suitable
collaborative fashion, or other responsible parties acting as decided
and arranged by said distro. The question you raise a change of subject
to details of distribution administration that Linux distributions
themselves can and should work out, and routinely do.

I am guessing you merely wish to perpetuate an argument. I prefer not,
and have no interest in further discussion on your (changed) topic.