:: Re: [DNG] Should I, or should I not…
Author: Peter Vachuska
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [DNG] Should I, or should I not, make a Devuan VimOutliner package?
As someone who uses VO everyday for everything from journals, to to-do
lists, to outlining, I prefer (or am used to) the double comma leaders.
I was not aware that Debian changed it to //. (I *would* like to point
out that ,, is not equally easy on every keyboard layout. I use Dvorak
where ,, is upper-left rather than lower-right, but it is still easier
to find than //.) I would appreciate a Devuan VimOutliner package. Thanks.

-peter