:: Re: [DNG] Request file system revie…
Página Inicial
Autor: Rick Moen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Request file system reviews and recomendations.
Quoting KatolaZ (katolaz@???):

> IMHO Canonical is playing with fire with their (obviously wrong)
> interpretation of the querelle, since Oracle has never ever been a
> fair player...

My recollection is that the stakeholders whose copyright would be
infringed by an unauthorised derivative work, in this case, would be the
Linux kernel copyright owners, not Oracle as Sun Microsystems's
successors in interest.

(I say that from memory, not being willing to go re-read CDDL just to
check.)

--
Cheers,                    "I am not responsible for the structural integrity
Rick Moen                  of the bubble you've chosen to live in."