:: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan mee…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Nov. 29, 2017

hi Michael,

thanks for keeping us focused on this

On Thu, 30 Nov 2017, Michael Siegel wrote:

> > https://friendsofdevuan.org/doku.php/
> > discuss:devuan_doc:start#developers_documentation
>
> [...]
>
> Any questions, comments, criticism?

what we have so far, which I'd like to consolidate into an easily
editable git repository that renders to pdf, are the two pdf you see here:
https://files.dyne.org/decode/

they are now two different pdfs about
- the SDK (customising and toasting devuan images)
- d1h (doing deb packages for devuan)

they are referring to the "DECODE" project (which partially paid some
of us to produce the documentation) but they really talk about Devuan
which is the underlying distro used for the OS, more specifically
ASCII.

what I want to do ASAP is to make all this into markdown and put it on
git, so we can work further on it. It should be a good start IMHO

ciao