:: Re: [devuan-dev] udev transitionals…
Author: Ivan J.
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] udev transitionals up for grabs
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017, Hleb Valoshka wrote:

> > Yes. I see that you already did that.
>
> NO! NO! NO! And once more: NO!
>
> Have you tested multiarch system upgrade with udev built for `all'? I
> know the answer: no. Because if you guys tested this you would know
> that this is impossible.
>
> Please revert your change.

We can not build arch-specific transitional packages from what I've seen
in Jenkins. This may be because there are no files that end up in the
package and the package is considered being "binary" if it's built for
an arch that is not "all".

Does anyone propose any solutions to this?

--
~ parazyd
GnuPG: 03337671FDE75BB6A85EC91FB876CB44FA1B0274