:: Re: [DNG] ifconfig deprecated?
Author: Ralph Ronnquist
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ifconfig deprecated?
I find it quite confusing to have a collection of "commands" with space
in the name, as if it would be a single command with lots of sub
commands in it. But then, "the colour of the button isn't that
important" -- it all hangs on the documentation.

Apparently there an "IP Command reference ip-cref.ps" somewhere, though
the wanting is left guessing.

Ralph.