:: Re: [DNG] Different philosophies
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Different philosophies
On 2017-11-10 10:27, jack da wrote:
> Thanks for your comments. I wrote "disparate" not "desparate",
> although
> having looked it up, I should have used "diverse".
>
> The first paper I wrote on Alternative Init Systems for Devuan was
> published in
>
> https://talk.devuan.org/t/an-alternative-init-system-for-devuan/205
>
> However, that version was not busybox-based. As "talk.devuan.org" has
> been
> frozen, pending destruction, I struggle to find a new forum for writing
> about my work.
>
> jacksprat

Why not open an account at https://friendsofdevuan.org/doku.php or
dev1galaxy.org and post your init discussion there?

As to discourse . . . the current status was a decision made by the site
admin. It has been read only for many months now and I have heard no
discussion of 'pending destruction' so don't know where you're getting
that. That being said . . . some of the information there is outdated
by now and certainly will be less and less relevant as we move on to
ascii and beowulf.

golinux