:: Re: [DNG] Pdftk users, watch your b…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Pdftk users, watch your backsides
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 14:57:04 -0500, Steve wrote in message
<20171105145704.366798cc@???>:

> Hi all,
>
> As many of you know, my bare metal distro is Void Linux, a rolling
> release. Rolling releases are like a canary in a coal mine: They're
> the first to drop dead when there's a problem.
>
> In this case, the GCC folks quit supplying libgjc,

..why?

..what happens if you recompile said canary compiler
from source with: --enable-libgjc ?

..https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Libgcc.html

..stfw, I also came across some site warning against developing code
on top of libgjc while in the belief that "libgjc is perfectly safe",
somewhat like http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/540517 , AFAIR.

Scenarios always come in sets of three: