:: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE reco…
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE recommendations
Quote: "I find that attitude rather arrogant and dismissive
considering the leadership 'crisis' which we currently experiencing."

Please, let us keep strong language away from this discussion.

Regarding the 4/5 or 5/7 majority, I would like to suggest what the EU
uses for very important policy changes: unanimity. Very important
decisions should be approved only when a 100% agreement between all
leaders is achieved.

(Albert Einstein)
If you cannot make abstructions about details you do not understand
the concepts underlying them.