:: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE reco…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] My final CTTE recommendations
On 2017-10-11 13:06, Ivan J. wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Oct 2017, golinux@??? wrote:
>
>> > The most important thing is ASAP to have 5
>> > people instead of 2 people disagreeing most of the time. I will be
>> > missing from the wednesday meeting due to a tight work schedule
>> > tonight.
>> >

>> Parazyd announced that he will also not be attending. The continued
>> absence of 'leaders' at meets is very concerning to me.
>
> I am not attending because I have an appointment to do actual work on
> Devuan during this time.

That may be. But with 24 hours in a day, I find it a bit strange that
this 'actual work' coincides exactly with the meet time. That infers
that you consider our gatherings to be unimportant. I find that
attitude rather arrogant and dismissive considering the leadership
'crisis' which we currently experiencing.

golinux