:: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apuls…
Top Pagina
Auteur: zap
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Devuan, Firefox and Apulse

> All web browsers suck, and take turns at being the champions of
> suckatude. For the last three months, Chromium has sucked the least for
> me. I felt guilty because it was a Google product, but Rick has a
> point: ChromIUM is a free software product.
>
> If you use Google maps (I unfortunately do), Chromium does a much
> better job with them than the other browsers.
>
> I might change my mind in a few weeks, but for now, Chromium seems to
> be the least sucky browser.

No, Waterfox is the least crappy browser. It is based off of firefox but
without many of the ethical and security pitfalls of firefox.

Many things are disabled that firefox uses that are insecure. Plus,
noscript! boom and done. Noscript is not on chromium or google chrome
for an obvious reason.

Noscript is the reason I will always use waterfox or a modified firefox
over anything else.