:: Re: [DNG] Another problem with syst…
Author: .
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Another problem with systemd and I will switch to devuan
Hi Arne,

I have been using some Debian derivative or another since 2004ish. It's
been my companion, if not my source of income, and at times a source of
comfort that helped me transcend difficult circumstances. I
self-identify as "Average Joe" or "end user" and have no current plans
for obtaining more formal education.

I felt technically proficient enough to use real Debian on a real daily
basis only shortly before systemd took over.

Devuan has not been a technical challenge to me--more of a hiccup and a
bit of a culture shock as far as forum boards/mailing list etiquette.

Please don't wait for another problem. Life is too short for that.