:: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre puris…
Author: Narcis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Talos, Intel, libre purism, ...
El 08/09/17 a les 11:02, Arnt Karlsen ha escrit:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:13:17 +0100, Rowland wrote in message
> <20170907131317.02a67c3b@???>:
>
>> On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 13:59:01 +0200
>> Narcis Garcia <informatica@???> wrote:
>>
>>> This thread has now 86 posts, and I still don't see a solid
>>> contribution to Devuan project.
>
> ..in the narrower sense of building Devuan, I agree.
> In the wider sense, I disagree, Devuan happens largely because
> we believe systemd is some form of backdoor to subvert freedom.
>
> ..there are many other ways to create those mean backdoors.

Devuan GNU+Linux is a project with a decision already taken: The default
ability to run without Systemd.
A very bad contribution to the project is to flood community with
subjects related to this, while other serious areas of a normal distro
project aren't properly deployed to guarantee a future.

Please complete first Devuan as a project and a distro, and AFTER
introduce new or different features.