:: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: zap
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] TALOS 2 - The Libre Owner Controlled POWER9 Workstation/Server

> I doubt it will be owner controlled, as their laptops aren't - they
> still haven't even gotten a blobbed version of coreboot working
> (blobbed init code + ME enabled as they insisted on a crappy intel soc)
> Purism isn't a trustworthy company.

Gee, I thought purism was a trustworthy company, I mean they claim you
can get the latest and the greatest without intel me in it and also they
claim that they can sprinkle magic fairy dust on all the hardware so
that you can use it all without any blobs or firmware that is
proprietary... Doesn't that sound just plain trustworthy? Can you
honestly say that they cannot be trusted?

And moreover, they claim to do what even libreboot and coreboot cannot
do. Wow I guess if you believe in magic, anything can happen...

;)