:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for A…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 23/14 2017
On Thu, 24 Aug 2017, Ivan J. wrote:

> > > I've pushed the new commits, and tagged the release. But we have to test
> > > this still, before pushing forward.
> >
> > did jaromil generate the key for you?
>
> I've posted a TODO/Wishlist item on the Amprolla/Packages doc (scroll to
> bottom):
>
> https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20170820.162152.e307f316.en.html
>
> TL;DR:
>
> Waiting on another key because unprotected subkeys can't be imported
> properly.

yes, we hit a blocker in subkeys usage with GPG2 which may or may not
be considered a bug upstream, but boils down to much complication
which is also documented around in fora online. We are proceeding, but
at a slow pace during vacation time.

Daniel: I'll happily outline you my availability and plan for 2017/4Q
after a brief meeting with parazyd at end of vacations. We have
several things pending, indeed good to synchronise priorities.

all in all I think we are doing great and even during our vacations we
had quite some progress. Mid August we also completed the first DECODE
OS deliverable for the https://decodeproject.eu which will build a
Devuan derivative with a minimalist setup and ready to use dashboard
for controlled execution environments. This has also allowed us to
contribute more documentation which will be adopted upstream by Devuan
as the "Devuan Developers Manual", coming up as a WIP.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers