:: Re: [DNG] Proposed change in behavi…
Página Principal
Autor: Erik Christiansen
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Proposed change in behaviour for ascii: eudev net.ifnames logic reversing proposal
On 20.08.17 22:24, Steve Litt wrote:
> #FOR SINGLE WIFI AND ETH DEVICES
> $eth0=enop1
> $wlan0=wl52po45tldnr

If we can script the decryption of the obfuscating nonsense, then
developers ought to not be so much less competent that they can't do it
at the outset. (I did my 30 years on bare iron (embedded systems), so
have dealt with bringing up the low level stuff - just not on Linux.)

A thing done properly does not need to be done again ... by the users.

Erik
(Who's going bush in an hour. Back to the discussion in a week or so.)