:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for A…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes for Aug 16(17) 2017
On 2017-08-17 16:55, Svante Signell wrote:
> On Thu, 2017-08-17 at 10:56 -0500, golinux@??? wrote:
>>
>> Someone with more acceptable social skills is welcome to take on the
>> job
>> of announcing the meets and preparing and sending the reports.
>> Obviously, my patience is wearing a little thin . . .   Any
>> volunteers?
>
> Hi, what about having the meetings on #devuan-dev and the pad for
> people to write notes and action points? If that works OK, it would not
> be a too large effort to create meeting notes.
>
> Maybe the pad should begin with an agenda, to follow during the
> meeting?
>
> Just my 2c

That's pretty much what we've already been doing. I post the pad on
Mon. or Tues. and everyone adds their notes. Some only attend via the
pad or irc. But the discussion mostly happens face to face because it's
hard to type and talk at the same time. Decisions are best made 'live'
where there's open discussion. But it folks don't attend, big decisions
cannot be made, hence the current impasse. That could open the door to
decision by fiat.

golinux