:: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are availa…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Which desktops are available in Devuan?
On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 09:13:21AM +0200, Edward Bartolo wrote:

[cut]

> P.S.
> For questions like these users are encouraged to use the forum:
> dev1galaxy.org

Uh?

Since when are people encouraged to do so? This ML is a technical and
social one. People are free to ask technical questions here (as you
have repeatedly done in the past, Edward) and will get a reply. And
also the #devuan IRC channel on freenode has similar purposes. I
personally read this ML daily and I am normally on IRC, but I have
browsed to dev1galaxy just a few times.

I don't think that there is a "preferece" for any particular
medium. As long as the question is not off-topic, any of those media
would do the trick. It's just a matter of user's preference.

HND

KatolaZ