:: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releaseb…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 07:55:58AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:

[cut]

> > My humble suggestion is that we can try to use scorsh for that, if
> > you like. I have already been using it for a similar task on my own
> > webpages. This might be a way to test it further on a more simple
> > task than the interface with jenkins, and will give us the
> > opportunity to understand whether it might be a viable solution (I
> > personally believe only in the code I have tried myself).
>
> I agree with that, we did already in previous meetings. Its a good way
> to battle-test scorsh on a less mission critical start.

OK, I am on vacation in these days, and I definitely have time to look
into this. How can I help to proceed along this path, so that we
finally enable golinux to publish the updates of the website? In
particular:

- Do we have notes on how the system works atm?

- Is "publication" as simple as pulling the last version of the repo
in a specified dir or does it require further processing?

Once I have this information, I can set things up quite quickly. In
the meanwhile, we will get golinux ready for gpg.

HND

KatolaZ