:: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot a…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Status of releasebot and updates to www.devuan.org
Hi All,

the usual Wednesday meeting has just finished. nextime: can you please
provide an update on the status of your proposal for a new releasebot?
We know you are having other issues with your hw, but we agreed a
deadline two weeks ago, and the deadline passed one week ago. Is
there a way we can help with that?

On a related note, golinux is still swearing (well, she is not able
to, but if she could she would definitely swear) about the updates to
www.devuan.org. The problem is that the automagic thing that should
put the thing online (a gitlab pipeline) does not work, and apparently
has never worked once in the last six months at least, for some
unknown reason.

My humble suggestion is that we can try to use scorsh for that, if you
like. I have already been using it for a similar task on my own
webpages. This might be a way to test it further on a more simple task
than the interface with jenkins, and will give us the opportunity to
understand whether it might be a viable solution (I personally believe
only in the code I have tried myself).

HND

KatolaZ