:: [devuan-dev] signing keys for the n…
Author: KatolaZ
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] signing keys for the new amprolla instance
Hi,

as you know, parazyd has setup the new amprolla instance which will
provide merged repos for the mirrors. The problem is that the instance
would need a signing key. Now there are at least a couple of
possibilities:

a) using the same signing key used by the current amprolla
b) using a signing subkey of the current signing key used by amprolla
c) having a brand new signing key

Option c) is not ideal, since it would require updating
devuan-keyring. Please consider that the new amprolla instance is
*not* reachable from outside (it will rsync-push the merged repos to
pkgmaster.devuan.org, from which the mirrors will pull them down), so
it should be a relatively risk-free environment.

Once we solve this last issue, we will be ready to test mirrors.

How shall we proceed?

HND

KatolaZ