:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 0…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 02-03 2017
Hi jaromil,

I initimated I was busy, and I am, but that doesn't mean that Devuan
isn't important to me and I still am allocating time to progress things.

Can we drop the block of16 IP's and get a couple - say 4 individuals
I'll need a few for testing doesn't matter which server. You can take
the cost of the 16 out of my wages if your sore about me putting you
wrong :-P

I need access to the packages instance to fix things if my instructions
haven't resolved the issue already. I'll setup the node based firewall
and also work on the vpn over this weekend and progress adding the
second node to the cluster.

Regards,
    Daniel.