:: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 0…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Devuan Notes Aug 02-03 2017
rereading my mail i think it lacks detail
and adds confusion, sorry

there is a plan suggested by Daniel to
activate the ganeti machines on the old
server according to the planned fw setup

i think his indications should be followed
now. it also makes sense to me to not
duplicate firewall setups

its unfortunate we slipped into august
however lets see if there is time to
complete this setup

the only real pending blocker is releasebot
delaying a better setup of the build-ci
and now also the fix of a small vulnerability
found by evilham in the current setup

ciao