:: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cin…
Author: Renaud OLGIATI
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cinnamon and MATE
On Sat, 22 Jul 2017 20:03:32 -0700
Gregory Nowak <greg@???> wrote:

> Guess in that case we should point that out also to the people who
> still own and use historic cars from the last century for example.

I still use when travelling (Email and Web browsing) a 2008 vintage EeePC, an the firewall for the house LAN is a Pentium II running IPCop.
Is it a coincidence that my three cars are a 1997 Citroën Berlingo, a 1979 Mercedes W123 300D, and a 1971 Cotroën 2CV, not to mention a 1981 250ES MZ m/c ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
         When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty.
                  I think only of how to solve the problem.