:: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cin…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cinnamon and MATE
On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 11:26:56PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Then this looks like a problem that needs to be looked at. There's no way
> that many people use gear from ≤ 2004 (or a brief throwback of early Atoms
> from 2008).

For the record, I have two i386 boxes here from 2002, and they still
work! Yes, both run devuan. I don't have popcon on them, but that will
be changing shortly so as to perhaps give some food for thought to
those who are so eager to get rid of 32-bit packages because they
don't use them, and seem to think that therefore nobody else does
either.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net