:: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cin…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cinnamon and MATE
On 2017-07-21 13:30, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <golinux@???>

[cut]

-------------------------------------

Sorry I just supplied the info for the repo mentioned. From this -
https://git.devuan.org/AntoFox - it looks like you might find them in
jessie-proposed.

As per this post on #devuan:
<AntoFox> Cinnamon 3.0.x (only amd64) is in jessie-backports on
hezeh.org
you might also want to poke around
http://hezeh.org/the-hezeh-repository/

#devuan logs discussing cinnamon are around here:
https://botbot.me/freenode/devuan/2017-01-21/?msg=79738856&page=2

golinux