:: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cin…
Author: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] [Desktop-Environment] Cinnamon and MATE
----- Original Message -----
From: <golinux@???>
To: <dng@???>
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2017 2:16 PM

> On 2017-07-21 12:57, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: Antonio Volpicelli

I just downloaded it locally to the repository:
deb http://auto.mirror.devuan.org/devuan experimental main

And I have not downloaded any file mate or cinnanmon

The script I used is the following:

#!/bin/sh
if pidof -x $(basename $0) > /dev/null; then
  for p in $(pidof -x $(basename $0)); do
    if [ $p -ne $$ ]; then
      exit
    fi
  done
fi
ARQUITECTURA=i386,amd64
METODO=http
RAMA=experimental
HOST=auto.mirror.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/experimental
SECCIONES=main

echo "========================================================="
echo "Actualizando los repositorios DEVUAN 'experimental'; main"
echo "========================================================="
echo ""
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/devuan \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
--nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

Best Regards