:: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable r…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] reportbug is the stable repository
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 08:39:50AM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:

[cut]

> That version does show up on my apt-cache policy output, pinned to the
> default 990 from http://auto.mirrors.devuan.org/merged jessie/main.
>
> However, version 6.6.6~bpo8+1 was likewise pinned to the default 990
> from http://auto.mirrors.devuan.org/merged jessie-backports/main

Just to clarify, and since you are talking about "default" pin levels:
the default pin level of standard Devuan repositories is 500. The
default for backports and experimental is 100. So I can't explain
where does your "default" 990 come from, except for an obvious
mangling with pins on your side.

Devuan is far from being perfect, and has several glitches, but please
let's try to be honest and do not attribute our own glitches to Devuan
as well: it would just be totally unfair :)

HND

KatolaZ