:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Rick Moen
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Quoting Miroslav Rovis (miro.rovis@???):

I hope I've not created confusion, in linking to pages at dev1galaxy.org
that describe how to deal with the interim situation (while Devuan's
support for OpenRC is tentative and requires some attention). To
explain: I recently added text and links because I felt mildly guilty
over possibly having overpraised the OpenRC package in Debian Jessie; I
vaguely recalled seeing posts here a year ago pointing to its
deficiencies relative to Gentoo/Funtoo's upstream version -- so I went
hunting in the archives to find those remarks, and in the process came
across more material about Ascii's package and the need to currently
supply a locally rebuilt util-linux to make it work (and added coverage
of that).

Perhaps in a few months, I can simplify my page's coverage after Ascii's
implementation gets settled in. Meanwile, if you can suggest
improvements, I'd be delighted to make them.