:: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things ne…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] Pending: Things needed doing

On 11/07/17 19:19, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 09:18:57AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
>> On Mon, 10 Jul 2017, Ivan J. wrote:
>>
>>> The new amprolla still hasn't been deployed in production or Devuan's
>>> testing. I'm running it on our server at the lab, but there is no usage
>>> and we can't really discover bugs until it's deployed in a real-world
>>> situation.
>>
>> I propose to set it up on a devuan domain (devuan.org or dev-one.org)
>> and announce it to DNG and forum to ask people to adopt it and have
>> testing on bigger numbers. This is to avoid big surprises.
>>
>> If you like I can point amprolla3.dev-one.org already to your IP
>>

> I agree that we should keep the ball rolling, Please, let's try to
> stay consistent, and have it under devuan.org (e,g., as
> amprolla3.devuan.org). Does not cost much effort.

No usage is pointless, but serving up the mirrors is also not amprolla's
job. The webserver does that. I want to put it into real production in
the next couple of days, but need to do additional testing.

Besides which I'm still unhappy about the merging of the rewrite rules
into the webserver config. That is wrong as those rules are needed by
the mirrors as well and should be part of what gets mirrored. (The
location of them on existing amprolla needs fixing too BTW.)

Cheers,

    Daniel.
--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.