:: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)
Inizio della pagina
Autore: KatolaZ
To: devuan-dev
Oggetto: Re: [devuan-dev] (no subject)
On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 07:26:54PM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> Hi Jaromil,
>
> I offered to do rsync push from amprolla but had no response. I think
> that we should avoid rsync pulls from the main mirror. If he must pull
> then we must setup an intermediary to pull from.
>
> Besides there is also a need to provide proper information about setting
> up the mirror properly with all the necessary redirects.

grok has offered his help in testing the rewrites for apache. This is
a good opportunity to let people participate and help. Once set up the
first time, the same conf can be repeated endlessly...

I think we must help people help us. We can't manage and control
everything. Devuan is growing up, and we need to do follow :)

> Happy to work on this with you, but please stop with these unilateral
> actions. It's not a nice approach and is likely to just create problems
> and fray tensions.

There is no need to fray tensions, but there is a pushing need to keep
things moving guys...

My2Cents

KatolaZ