:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: zap
To: Miroslav Rovis
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,

On 07/10/2017 04:37 PM, zap wrote:

> On 07/10/2017 02:15 PM, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
>> On 170710-13:28-0400, zap wrote:
>>
>> Well, zap...

>>> Yep, I got it installed now though thankfully though I am curious why it
>>> isn't in stable yet the option to install openrc... regardless though it
>>> works well enough for me!
>>>
>> zap, thanks a huge mountain lot for giving me such detailed information how to
>> solve the issues on my hands... :)
>>
>> I'm joking... You're so short of any info, and apparently hardly anybody is
>> interested in studying the issues that I have (and that probably others who
>> would try and install OpenRC in Ascii would have, it's just 43 views a while
>> ago --I have opened maybe an half hour ago the:
>> Installation (the section)
>> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewforum.php?id=2
>> --that it's not very encouraging... )
>>
>> But, pls. I'm only joking, I'm not complaining, well, not in a bad way!
>>
>> Aarghhh... If anyone look up the issues that I tried to explain there, and in
>> this thread, to my best ability, I'll be thankful!
>>
> You need to install these packages with dkpg and have certain proposed
> upgrades installed...
>
> If you do that, openrc should be easier to install.
>
> DO NOT bother using gdebi to install them, it didn't work so well for me
> for certain packages... heh.

You need three packages... to make this work I cannot send them all at
once though... but they are and i quote
"util-linux_2.29.2-1+devuan1_amd64.deb
sysvinit-utils_2.88dsf-59.9_amd64.deb libfdisk1_2.29.2-1+devuan1_amd64.deb"

You need those three packages and then installing openrc will be a
simple task. :)