:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: Adam Borowski
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On 170710-20:38+0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 01:28:28PM -0400, zap wrote:
> > On 07/10/2017 11:26 AM, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > > I've opened a topic:
> > > OpenRC installation in Devuan Ascii
> > > https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128
>
> > > # apt-get build-dep util-linux
> > > Broken builddeps:util-linux:amd64 Depends on systemd:amd64 < none @un H >
>
> > Yep, I got it installed now though thankfully though I am curious why it
> > isn't in stable yet the option to install openrc... regardless though it
> > works well enough for me!
>
> openrc in jessie isn't in the best shape; the one in stretch/ascii should be
> fully functional though. There's an insserv warning and that scary notice
> during upgrades isn't that good, but I'm not aware of any other problems.
>
> Should be installable as soon as util-linux is rebuilt.

Thanks for looking into this.

Tried some more:

OpenRC installation in Devuan Ascii
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128#p3249

in short, same problem as I described in my previous to last email.

I.e., I still get those systemd-dev and others dependencies unresolved.

Maybe I will have to concur with user Dev1
( same topic on Dev1Galaxy )
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128#p3233
and stop dreaming...

Any clues what I should do to get this done?

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia