:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Adam Borowski
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 01:28:28PM -0400, zap wrote:
> On 07/10/2017 11:26 AM, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> > I've opened a topic:
> > OpenRC installation in Devuan Ascii
> > https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128

> > # apt-get build-dep util-linux
> > Broken builddeps:util-linux:amd64 Depends on systemd:amd64 < none @un H >

> Yep, I got it installed now though thankfully though I am curious why it
> isn't in stable yet the option to install openrc... regardless though it
> works well enough for me!

openrc in jessie isn't in the best shape; the one in stretch/ascii should be
fully functional though. There's an insserv warning and that scary notice
during upgrades isn't that good, but I'm not aware of any other problems.

Should be installable as soon as util-linux is rebuilt.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ A dumb species has no way to open a tuna can.