:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Miroslav Rovis
To: Svante Signell
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On 170710-14:12+0000, Miroslav Rovis wrote:
> Hi Svante and everybody!
>
> (and zap, to whom you right as second person in the email I'm replying to. zap
> might give useful advice, since he --later-- reported he successfully installed
> OpenRC)

> By the way, if I get into more difficulty understanding the procedure, I'll
> open a topic in Dev1Galaxy (and just link to it), not to disturb this ML with
> beginners' issues.

I've opened a topic:
OpenRC installation in Devuan Ascii
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128
and yes I have (one snag left to understand, as per the second post in that topic) successfully ran:
apt-get source util-linux

And I have stumbled upon the issue, apparently with systemd. See:
( same topic as above, the third post )
https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=1128#p3236
or more shortly for skim readers:

# apt-get build-dep util-linux
Reading package lists...
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
Considering libselinux1-dev:amd64 0 as a solution to builddeps:util-linux:amd64 9998
Re-Instated libsepol1-dev:amd64
Re-Instated libselinux1-dev:amd64
Broken builddeps:util-linux:amd64 Depends on libsystemd-dev:amd64 < none | 232-25 @un uH >
Considering libsystemd-dev:amd64 1 as a solution to builddeps:util-linux:amd64 9998
Re-Instated libsystemd-dev:amd64
Broken builddeps:util-linux:amd64 Depends on systemd:amd64 < none @un H >
Done
builddeps:util-linux : Depends: systemd but it is not installable
#

Regards!
--
Miroslav Rovis