:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 at 23:05:08 +0000
Bruce Perens <bruce@???> wrote:

> It is the fact that the two actions are connected that makes it a breach.
> There are very many actions that are legal in isolation, but not when one
> is carried out as a consequence of another. The most common instances are
> of course in anti-discrimination law.

I think you mean such an act goes against national (USA) business law, but
this does not mean that it goes against the GPL licence. You might be right
that GRSecurity's actions violate some state or national statute, but not
that they violate the GPL licence.

> As an expert witness, I would have no trouble connecting them for a judge
> and showing how they were tantamount to an added term under section 6.

Do you mean GPL sec. 6, "Conveying Non-Source Forms"?

Alessandro