:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Bruce Perens
To: Alessandro Selli, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
It is the fact that the two actions are connected that makes it a breach.
There are very many actions that are legal in isolation, but not when one
is carried out as a consequence of another. The most common instances are
of course in anti-discrimination law.

As an expert witness, I would have no trouble connecting them for a judge
and showing how they were tantamount to an added term under section 6.