:: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Goog…
Author: parazyd@dyne.org
To: Bruce Perens
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Google, with Linus' approval WAS: I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Tue, 27 Jun 2017, Bruce Perens wrote:

>    I've been getting credible  reports that [1]grsecurity.net is
>    infringing the kernel by preventing customers from redistributing the
>    GPL code for their patch.

Can you provide proof? In no way are they violating the GPL. It might be
a question of moral and the "spirit" of free software, but the GPL (and
in case of the kernel it is GPL2) is not being violated by Grsecurity.

>    What is it we want Google to do? They usually listen when I ask...

Stop funding wrong and incompetent people.

--
~ parazyd
GPG: 0333 7671 FDE7 5BB6 A85E C91F B876 CB44 FA1B 0274