:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Arnt Karlsen
To: dng
New-Topics: [DNG] grsecurity ripoff by Google, with Linus' approval WAS: I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:56:24 -0400, zap wrote in message
<505f058b-0fe3-16b2-157d-352d4d56b15f@???>:

> how does one remove that package without removing anything else?
>

> I mean how do you remove it from being depended on by nearly every bit
> of software...
>

> I want to install openrc so that is why I ask...

..there's hope, it would take holding the systemd fanbois
to the same standards as the 'clowns' at grsecurity...
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/26/linus_torvalds_slams_pure_garbage_from_clowns_at_grsecurity/

Scenarios always come in sets of three: