:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On 22.06.2017 19:53, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> I manage to get a root accout on my phone. But even root only gets
> selective access to parts of the file system. And hope you're lucky
> when you try to guess the names of the its of file system you are
> allowed to access. Google seems to have found ways to geld root.

By the way: I've already thought of some "GnuDroid" project (and did
a few experiments), briging the app stuff into GNU world (might even
be useful for small desktop apps) and just running a minimal GNU/Linux
w/ GNUdroid on the phone.

Anyone here working on something similar ?

--mtx

--
Enrico, Sohn von Wilfried, a.d.F. Weigelt,
metux IT consulting