:: [DNG] devuan is getting used
Author: Gary Olzeke
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] devuan is getting used
I followed /installed q4os for about 9 months - it is a TrinityDE - kind of
nice.
here is the announcement on their latest release -q4os.org ::
will be interesting to see how they put GTK+3 on a non-systemd platform!!
Q4OS 1.8.6, Orion 14 June, 2017 We announce the release of a new Q4OS Orion
version. Q4OS GTK+3 themes has been significantly improved in this version,
supporting Google Chrome 59, which has definitively moved to GTK+3
libraries. We have made several relevant modifications in Q4OS Orion to be
ready for installation under other Debian based operating systems, so
anyone is now enabled to gain Q4OS Orion based on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Xenial
Xerus as well as Devuan Jessie, see Q4OS based on Ubuntu
<https://www.q4os.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1606> and Q4OS setup on Devuan
<https://www.q4os.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1592>. More under the hood
improvements and Q4OS specific fixes are delivered as well. All the updates
are immediately available for existing Q4OS users from the regular Q4OS
repositories.