:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 07:39:26AM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> Hendrik Boom wrote:
> > I long for a proper Linux on my phone.
>
> Virus-makers can install software on my phone with root
> capabilities, but I am not provided convenient tools to do
> so.

I manage to get a root accout on my phone. But even root only gets
selective access to parts of the file system. And hope you're lucky
when you try to guess the names of the its of file system you are
allowed to access. Google seems to have found ways to geld root.

And the so-called "Debian on Android" needs no privileges, but seems
to give you a closed-in fakeroot that has no access at all to the data
on the phone.

I want to sync files between my phone and my laptop. Doing that
correctly requires revision management.

-- hendrik