:: Re: [DNG] I have a question about l…
Author: Alessandro Selli
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I have a question about libsystemd0 in devuan ascii,
On 21/06/2017 at 18:06, Bruce Perens wrote:

[...]

> I do seem to hear a lot of the same sentiment as the pro-code guys in this
> discussion. And I know where that goes. We didn't dumb anything down, we
> just got people to participate. And everything was better for it.

I take you read the ignorant Guru's post at
https://igurublog.wordpress.com/2012/11/05/gnome-et-al-rotting-in-threes/
Please, would you point us out where are Gnome devs getting "people to
participate"? Introducing API breakages at every minor patch level?
Onesidedly taking out consolidated features? Regularly ignoring users'
wishes and theme developers needs? Closing bug reports with WONTFIX because
Gnome's brand value matters more than users' satisfaction?

Cordially,

Alessandro