:: Re: [DNG] Uninstallable packages on…
Author: Tom Cassidy
To: Rowland Penny
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Uninstallable packages on ascii
FWIW, I've joined a Devuan machine to a Windows AD domain with samba/winbind and have no problems logging in with a domain user from slim when properly setup. I'll admit it's not as nice as lightdm in that it doesn't show a list of previous login names, but it is basically functional as a GUI login screen.

I'll try installing lightdm to see how that goes on Devuan compared to Ubuntu.

Does anyone recommend other display managers on Devuan?

-- Tom