:: Re: [devuan-dev] Building derivativ…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
CC: Merlijn, Ivaylo Dimitrov
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Building derivative distros on the Devuan Jenkins CI
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017, parazyd@??? wrote:

> > > A Devuan repository generated using this instance is living and
> > > constantly being updated here: http://amprolla.parazyd.cf/merged
> >
> > using it already on two machines, no flaws!
>
> The only thing that worries me is what happens when there is a lot of
> traffic and if `apt update` will seem broken if an update is done while
> a merge is in progress.

of course this is a problem also with the current amprolla and that
lapse of time between updates is only reduced, but still there. I
understand your code further reduces that possibility?

> For maemo we were told we will be using the Devuan CI, not hosting our
> own. I am not sure if this is related to us?

I believe we can use the Devuan CI for Maemo, DECODE and eventually
other projects that are directly contributing to Devuan or come from
developers that are contributing to Devuan.

ciao