:: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan-discuss ML
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] devuan-discuss ML
On 12/06/17 21:33, parazyd@??? wrote:
> I'd like to propose the shutdown of the devuan-discuss mailinglist. It
> went inactive and is not officially used by us, yet it keeps recieving
> threads here and there and rarely, if ever, gets replies.

I agree with this. Perhaps post the question on the list and see if it
gets any response.

> Would it also be possible to redirect emails that devuan-discuss
> recieves and bounce them to dng?

That would be bad (no way for subscribers not already on dng to get
feedback to their questions). Better auto-reply that the list is closed
and give the link to subscribe to dng and point to other official forums.

Regards,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.