:: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie 1.0.0 stabl…
Author: Joel Roth
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Devuan Jessie 1.0.0 stable LTS
> On Thu, 25 May 2017 20:21:26 +0200
> Veteran Unix Admins <freedom@???> wrote:
>
> > Dear Init Freedom Lovers,

(...)
> > It has been a long process, but now over two years later, we proudly
> > present Devuan Jessie 1.0.0 Stable.

I consider myself fortunate to have a stable Linux
distribution based on Debian offering all the software I need
without the complexities, vagaries and cognitive overhead of
a new, unwanted and invasive init+world framework.

I am grateful for the sustained contributions of Devuan
developers and all those who have participated in the
process of disentangling a Unix model software ecosystem
from an RPC based framework with an opaque developers'
agenda that eviscerates the Unix security model.

I send a big THANK YOU to Devuan community, of which
I am proud to be a part.

--
Joel Roth