:: Re: [DNG] apulse in experimental
Author: ael
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] apulse in experimental
On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 01:22:52AM +0100, KatolaZ wrote:
> Dear Devuaners,
>
> just to let you know that a .deb package for apulse is now available
> in experimental (except for armel: I am working on that). Just add the
> repo:
>
> deb http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ experimental main

Good, but has anything been done to make it compatible with mpv,
mplayer (etc)? They seem to dynamically link to libpulse-simple.so
which results in a disasterous degradation in performance rendering them
pretty much useless.

I am not sure how or why these programs are selecting libpulse-simple.so
.

As of now, installing apulse breaks these programs.

ael