:: Re: [DNG] tiny service state api [W…
Author: KatolaZ
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] tiny service state api [WAS: Fwd: init system agnosticism]
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 06:48:31PM +0200, Alessandro Selli wrote:

[cut]

> > There is really no other reasonable alternative, IMVHO.
>
> Yes, there is. It's called a good compromise. Then, outside of it,
> you find the purists and the extremists.

We have seen what an irresistible avalanche of compromises has created
in the systemd camp.

It turns out that I am a purist. And an extremist. And I am not at all
interested in blurry concepts like "market shares", since the quest to
let Linux conquest "new market shares" has only brought problems and
created monsters. Get your conclusions.

HND

KatolaZ