:: Re: [DNG] Where to report?
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: DNG_mailing_list
Subject: Re: [DNG] Where to report?
On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 04:17:23PM -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I recently submitted what I considered a 'grave' bugreport to
> debian[1], which had its severity downgraded to 'wishlist' and its
> title changed, all because of systemd, which I suspect is irrelevant
> to my report. Where in devuan web-space should I cross-post the report
> and its fix?
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=857322

what strikes me about the bug report discussion is:

___

> -- System Information:
> Distributor ID:    Devuan
> Release:    1.0
> Codename:    jessie
> Architecture: x86_64

Also, why are you reporting a bug against Debian for a Devuan package?

___

This is probably a red flag to the debian cln. They aren't to happy
about getting ubuntu bugs either, unless they have been shown to be
debian bugs as well.

Does it indeed fail on Debian without sysv-init, whch is, technically,
still a real thing?

-- hendrik